Cavallo armchair, Pierre Frey Pampa print linen, ashwood frame with a cherrywood finish and natural cane
The Socialite Family presents the Cavallo armchair in cherrywood finish ash and natural cane , hand-made in the Friuli-Venezia Giulia region of Italy.
A tale of Italian expertise
The fruit of the skilled craftsmanship of our factories in the Italian province of Friuli, our Cavallo armchair is a product of true handiwork. The artisans of the villages in the southeast of the Udine province are recognised by their entire trade for the quality of their work.
Every curve, every finish is the result of several days spent in a specialist workshop to ensure a perfect seating . It's the unique horse-shoe shape that gives this armchair its name. Its frame perfectly follows the shape of your spine, to ensure comfortable support.
An ideal finish for a piece that is both classic and modern
The Cavallo armchair is an alliance of canework and curved wood. The perfect balance between the master craftsmanship of our Italian artisans and a timeless design which will fit well into your home:
• Natural cane back : a material that gives the effect of lightness, style and comfort to this armchair
• Structure in ashwood with a cherrywood finish : the single-piece framework ensures quality and sturdiness
• Brass feet : a lustrous material that again recalls the Italian origins of this armchair
One armchair: endless possibilities
Positioned separately, mixed with other pieces from The Socialite Family or as part of a wholly Cavallo canework suite, our stylish wooden models are instantly at home at a desk, in a bedroom, in a bathroom or as a pair (or more!) around a dining table or a coffee table in the sitting room.
The choice of seat colours lets you seamlessly adapt your armchair to any style of interior decoration . Why not dress it with a Bomboloni cushion to bring out its character and give it a new look?
Cavallo, the customisable armchair
Choose the wood for its framework and finish, select the seat that will best match the room in your home . The Cavallo will lend itself to your choice of customisation , whatever that may be.
Feel like changing your decor depending on your mood of the day? You may buy an extra seat from €60.
Professional cleaning only. The seat is removable and can be changed.
Delivery & Returns
Home delivery within 5 working days for products in stock. Shipping costs in metropolitan France: from 19 €. Shipping costs abroad: variable according to country. The carrier will contact you to arrange a delivery date.|Return: Order without worries! Returns are accepted within 14 days after receipt.
- - Frame Material : ashwood with a cherrywood finish, natural cane and brass.
- - Material of the seat : 100 % linen.
- - Seat Colour : Pierre Frey Pampa Print, giving a real illusion of Argentine landscapes.
- - Feet (front legs only) : brass.
- - Manufacturing : Italy.
- - Dimensions : 56 x 61 x h82 cm.
- - Seat Height : 49 cm.
- - Arm Height : at the front: 69 cm, in the center: 73 cm.
- - Seat Depth : 50 cm.