Pink Bed Linen Set - Como - The Socialite Family
With Como, our design studio was keen to work with cotton gauze to bring together young and old in this place, the family meeting place par excellence: the bedroom! With The Socialite Family, this Oeko-Tex ® certified natural material becomes soft bed linen and is adorned with enticing colours in which you can snuggle with pleasure.
Portuguese textile expertise
Based on the unique textile expertise of our Portuguese workshops, our Como bed linen is a pure product of craftsmanship. When it came to choosing our manufacturers, this country was an obvious choice. Portugal - and in particular the Porto region - has a long history of linen making. It has been a benchmark since the 19th century.
Working with natural fibres of cotton gauze takes time. This material, once used for babies' nappies, is as skin-friendly as it is environmentally friendly. It takes several days of work to make a Como textile. Each piece is made of two layers of cotton gauze, for optimal strength without losing softness.
Cotton gauze, an exceptional material
The Socialite Family has already told you. Natural, respectful of the skin as well as the environment, soft, which improves with time: cotton gauze is a material that has all the advantages. Certified standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®, our cotton gauze assures you a total absence of toxic products for the body and the environment. With its Como linen, The Socialite Family is committed to respecting the skin of adults and little ones alike.
The Como bed linen is made up of two layers of cotton gauze to vary its use but not to alter its appearance. Don't be afraid to live with it! Suitable for young and old alike, our creation is designed for life.
A Como for everyone
To meet everyone's desires and bring colour into your home, our design studio has created a whole palette of shades ready to adorn our Como bed linen. Intense colours can be found on our cotton gauze creation - a signature product, present since our very first collection - available in different shades and sizes, designed for use by both adults and children!
Machine wash at 30° C.
Delivery & Returns
Choose delivery to your home or Click & Collect in our Parisian boutique located at 12 rue Saint-Fiacre Paris 2nd arrondissement. For all oversized products, delivery is by a specialised carrier who will contact you directly to arrange a delivery time. Returns: Order with complete peace of mind! Returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt of your order.
- - Colour : pink.
- - Material : double cotton gauze, 100% cotton, certified standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®.
- - Composition : bed linen set consisting of a duvet cover and one or two pillowcases (Note: only one pillowcase in the 140 x 200cm set).
- - Oeko-Tex Certification : This label assures the consumer of the absence of toxic products for the body and for the environment of our textiles. With its Oeko-Tex linen, The Socialite Family is committed to respecting the skin of adults and children alike.
- - Closing system : duvet cover: transparent buttons / pillow case: bag shape.
- - Specific features : air drying.
- - Manufacturing : Portugal.
- - Dimensions : set consisting of a duvet cover (140 x 200, 200 x 200, 240 x 220 or 260 x 240 cm) and pillow cases (65 x 65 cm or 50 x 70 cm).