Grey Wool curtain - San Moritz - The Socialite Family
San Moritz, the woollen curtains to gently complete your interior. A charming and enveloping textile in elegant shades for an easy way to dress your interior!
A warm winter window covering for a chalet vibe
Thanks to a gorgeous drape and soft fibres, our San Moritz curtains will give your living areas a comforting feel. A playful nod to mountain life and ski resorts, our woollen curtains will suit all your living areas. Lightweight and silky, they let light filter through without blinding the eye. An ideal compromise to round off a bedroom, a living room or to add structure to a space.
Made from a top-quality French-made woollen fabric
These curtains are made in France with a wool-cashmere blend by artisans with whom The Socialite Family has worked since its beginnings. The San Moritz curtains combine local savoir-faire and the use of quality materials.
Dry clean only.
Choose delivery to your home or Click & Collect from our Paris boutique located at 12 rue Saint-Fiacre Paris 2nd arrondissement. Returns: Order with complete peace of mind! Returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt.
- - Colour : grey.
- - Composition : 58% wool, 30% polyester, 10% polyamide, 2% cashmere.
- - Finish : hemmed bottom, ready to install. Thermobonding strip furnished with the curtains, to adjust the length.
- - Caracteristics : curtain sold by the unit.
- - Fixation : easy to install on your existing rods thanks to a hanging system of a bar with hidden loops integrated into the curtain.
- - Manufacturing : France.
- - Dimensions : 135 x 300 cm.