Oval red marble and burgundy legs coffee table
within 14 days
- - Legs Colour : burgundy.
- - Foot material : shiny lacquered beechwood.
- - Table top material : red marble Rosso Lepanto.
- - Finish : polished.
- - Assembly : top to be placed on the stand. Adhesive felt protectors included. We recommend two people to carry the tray. Spaces are provided on the back of the tray so that the foot fits naturally on the stone.
- - Specific features : Marble is a natural limestone, each plate has a variable veining making each piece unique.
- - Production : this item is made to order for a more reasoned production, which implies a production time that can sometimes slightly vary depending on the load of our workshops.
- - Manufacturing : Italy.
- - Dimensions : 105 x 65 x h40 cm.
- - Legs Dimensions : Diameter: 60 cm, height: 38 cm.
- - Table top dimensions : 105 x 65 cm, thickness : 2 cm.
- Marble and travertine are very soft and porous stones that require special care and attention. We recommend that you use coasters in your daily life. If the stone comes into contact with any liquid, be sure to clean your tabletop as soon as possible to prevent the stone from absorbing any material. To remove light stains, moisten a soft cloth with lukewarm water and gently wipe away any stains or spills. Each tabletop is protected by a water-repellent treatment, which we advise you to reapply once a year. These products are available in hardware stores and specialist shops. Don't hesitate to download our dedicated guide book with instructions to help you keep your Carlotta coffee table looking its best over the years.
- We will deliver to your home to the floor of your choice, assemble the table and remove all packaging. The delivery company will contact you to arrange delivery within a 2-hour time slot. For deliveries outside of France, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a personalised quote.
- Returns: Order with complete peace of mind! Returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt. Payment can be made in three instalments free of charge for purchases of €350 upwards.