Carlotta Oval Coffee Table, Brown Marble Top and Black Lacquered Legs
The Carlotta coffee table with legs in lacquered beech or iroko-finish ash and a round or oval stone top is already a The Socialite Family classic piece. Create the ideal one!
A vintage-inspired look
The woman behind The Socialite Family's aesthetics. Constance Gennari, our founder and artistic director with Franco-Italian roots, shares her unique style by combining her design knowledge with cultural influences and vintage twists.
And the Carlotta coffee table is a vibrant tribute. But we mustn't forget Charlotte Perriand, the 20th-century French designer who is also behind the inspiration for this table. A confident woman with a prolific and fascinating portfolio, famous for her attention to detail. With this table, the details lie in lacquered or iroko finishes on the legs combined with a luxurious travertine or marble top for elements that make a huge difference.
Ideal finishes for both classic and modern rooms
The Carlotta coffee table comes with lacquered wooden or iroko-finish legs, as well as a choice of top. The perfect balance between expert craftsmanship and a timeless line that will quickly make its mark in your home:
- Marble or travertine top: a choice of seven stones with different colours and reflections, so you can create your perfect coffee table.
- Lacquered beech legs: cream, black, red or green. An elegant carved wooden structure illuminated by lacquer. The legs are also available in an iroko-finish ash. A warm amber hue for a natural look that adds a softness also found on our Carlotta side table.
The Carlotta, a customisable coffee table
Buy and create your Carlotta coffee table! Choose the colour of its carved, lacquered wooden legs. Opt for cream, black, green or red, like our Gioia table lamp, or treat yourself to its natural version that features an iroko finish for a soft shade that highlights its grain.
Then choose a top that will blend harmoniously with the Carlotta's structure. Whether round or oval, it will add the perfect finishing touch. A choice of two stunning shapes to make the Carlotta coffee table a centrepiece in both large and small rooms. What do you fancy - a white Carrara or a Verde Alpi marble? Or maybe an Emperador, the brown marble Constance Gennari loves to use with green legs? None of the above? Why not choose a minimalist black Marquina marble or a travertine top and go for a more matte look?
Marble and travertine are very soft and porous stones that require special care and attention. We recommend that you use coasters in your daily life. If the stone comes into contact with any liquid, be sure to clean your tabletop as soon as possible to prevent the stone from absorbing any material. To remove light stains, moisten a soft cloth with lukewarm water and gently wipe away any stains or spills. Each tabletop is protected by a water-repellent treatment, which we advise you to reapply once a year. These products are available in hardware stores and specialist shops. Don’t hesitate to download our dedicated guide book with instructions to help you keep your Carlotta coffee table looking its best over the years.
Delivery & Returns
We will deliver to your home to the floor of your choice, assemble the table and remove all packaging. The delivery company will contact you to arrange delivery within a 2-hour time slot. For deliveries outside of France, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a personalised quote. Returns: Order with complete peace of mind! Returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt. Payment can be made in three instalments free of charge for purchases of 350€ upwards.
- - Legs Colour : black.
- - Foot material : shiny lacquered beechwood.
- - Table Top Material : Emperador brown marble
- - Finish : polished.
- - Assembly : Top to be placed on the stand. Adhesive felt protectors included. We recommend two people to carry the tray. Spaces are provided on the back of the tray so that the foot fits naturally on the stone.
- - Specific features : Marble is a natural limestone, each plate has a variable veining making each piece unique.
- - Production : this item is made to order for a more reasoned production, which implies a production time that can sometimes slightly vary depending on the load of our workshops.
- - Manufacturing : Italy.
- - Dimensions : 105 x 65 x h40 cm.
- - Legs Dimensions : Diameter: 60 cm, height: 38 cm.
- - Table Top Dimensions : 105 x 65 cm, thickness : 2 cm.