Ceramic terracotta colour wall lamp - Mano - The Socialite Family
The epitome of Portuguese craftsmanship, our easy-to-mount Mano terracotta sconce celebrates the Earth's raw beauty and coarseness. Also available in white.
Mano Wall Sconce, a sculptural clay light to adorn your walls
Love of materials, textures, colours: this is what drives The Socialite Family every day and embodies our collection of furniture, decorative accessories and lighting. A love for hand-made objects, with the Mano wall sconce taking pride of place. Our sconce is designed in our Portuguese workshops and shows off the raw beauty of clay, as it develops a stunning coarseness during firing. The result is a sculptural effect that's not uniform, making each piece unique.
And easy-to-mount sconce for maximum effect
The Mano sconce comes with a wall bracket and, like our Brera and Amalfi lights, is easy and quick to install. In an entrance hall, above your favourite sideboard (check out our Sorella!), alone or as a pair, its sleek tubular shape and Portuguese craftsmanship suit all spaces!
Daily cleaning with a soft damp cloth.
Delivery at home or by “Click & Collect" in our Parisian shop located at 12 rue Saint-Fiacre (Paris 2e). Order without fear! Returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt.
- - Lampshade material : terracotta.
- - Fixation : to be fixed to an electrical wall outlet.
- - Electrical system : electrical support for E27 bulb provided.
- - Bulb : E27 bulb not supplied. Power max 40W.
- - Use : indoor.
- - Specific features : the handmade terracotta - a natural material - makes each wall lamp unique.
- - Manufacturing : Portugal.
- - Dimensions : 11 x 10 x h32 cm.