Dark green stripes corner module - Rotondo - The Socialite Family
Rotondo, the modular sofa by The Socialite Family is a must-have item within our furniture collection. Create the model of your dreams, thanks to the various easy-to-assemble modules, and their multiple textile variants and prints, not to mention its organic shape – a real 70s revival! A sofa featuring fully removable covers, for a unique seat that you can put together yourself.
The modular sofa by The Socialite Family
The Rotondo is the coming together of an enveloping 70s allure and geometry. However, it is first and foremost thanks to its very function as a sofa that you can configure yourself! Our in-house design studio drew inspiration from the clean aesthetics of the Seventies, which emphasised generous size and rounded forms.
Assemble however many modules you like (low seat, corner module and a stand-alone module: the footstool) to bring the cosy seat of your dreams to life. Realise the form that – until now – only existed in your wildest dreams.
Rotondo, an original creation drawing on vintage inspirations
Through its name alone, the Rotondo sofa transports us back to the 1970s, a prolific design period and a genuine breeding ground for inspiration for Constance Gennari, founder and artistic director of The Socialite Family.
This seat achieves the perfect balance between the renowned techniques of our artisan craftsmen, and a timeless furniture line that is sure to find its place in your interior. Its structure, sculpted in foam on a wooden framework, is a true gauge of quality and strength, for unparalleled comfort. This is then adorned with a removable cover – available in various textile variants, so as to adapt to the preferences of each individual.
Stripes: a graphic, retro line that speaks of summer!
A happy reminder of Constance Gennari's Italian holidays, the stripe delicately wraps around our iconic creation: the Rotondo sofa! For a summer twist, our graphic pattern has been reworked by our Artistic Director in a diagonal, thicker stripe. Available in three gourmet colours on a jacquard fabric made by our boot craftsmen. A playful journey that happily reminds us of simple summer pleasures: from the festive world of the fairground, and its candyfloss and toffee apples, or even colourful beach deckchairs.
So many evocations of joyful, photogenic and graphic aesthetics that our modules will embody in your home every day, thanks to a colourful palette. Dense dark green, brick red and candyfloss pink: our luminous shades take over our beloved line to awaken your interiors with its sunny disposition. A rich palette of colourways that will blend perfectly with the wood and aluminium finishes of its base!
Removable seat cover. Dry cleaning recommended
Delivery & Returns
In metropolitan France, delivery at your doorstep or delivery to the floor of your choice with installation and removal of the packaging depending on the carrier selected. Doorstep delivery abroad.
Should you wish to request delivery abroad, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a personalised quotation.
Returns: order without any concern! Returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
Payment can be made in 3 instalments, without any fees, on orders over the value of €350.
- - Seat Colour : dark green and white cream stripes.
- - Material of the seat : stripes jacquard fabric: 34% viscose, 31% cotton, 15% linen, 13% acrylic, 7% polyester (removable cover).
- - Lining material : polyurethane foam (density: 35 kg/m³).
- - Material of the base : wooden structure and brushed aluminium base.
- - Composition : a single module that can be attached to additional modules to make up a 2, 3, 4-seater sofa and more.
- - Assembly : assembly carried out by us at the time of delivery, each module comes with 2 U-shaped metal hangers, 2 allen keys, 4 screws, 4 metal rings and 4 felt pads to protect your parquet.
- - Seating capacity : 1 seat, to be combined with other heated version modules from the collection.
- - Specific features : fully removable cover.
- - Manufacturing : Czech Republic.
- - Dimensions : 86 x 86 x 65 cm.
- - Seat Height : 32 cm.
- - Dimensions of the packages : a parcel of 160 x 85 x 40 cm.