Carlotta round coffee table, circular travertine top and red lacquered beechwood legs
The Carlotta coffee table , with its lacquered beechwood legs and circular stone top, is already a classic at The Socialite Family. Make it your own!
A vintage-inspired look
The Socialite Family brand's aesthetic is all about one woman: Constance Gennari , founder and artistic director who, through her Franco-Italian roots , has acquired a unique talent for blending her background and culture with her vintage inspirations .
The Carlotta coffee table is a vibrant tribute to these qualities. But our design, with its Italian name, is also a nod to Charlotte Perriand , the 20th-century French designer. A strong woman whose work was prolific and fascinating, and who paid great attention to the details of her creations. On ours, it is the lacquered finish of the beechwood legs and the precious material of the top (available in travertine or marble) that make the difference. With its perfect dimensions, the Carlotta is sure to find a home in both large and small spaces.
Ideal finishes for a piece both classic and modern
The Carlotta coffee table is a combination of sculpturally carved wood , lacquer and stone . The perfect balance between the recognised handiwork of specialist craftsmen and a timeless look that will fit perfectly into your interior:
• Marble or travertine top : compose your own coffee table in a choice of five stones with different colours and highlights.
• Legs in lacquered beech : black, red or green. An elegant carved wooden structure enlivened by the lacquer . In the same way as on our Gioia table lamp .
• 90 cm in diameter : perfect dimensions that make the Carlotta coffee table ideal for both large and small spaces.
Carlotta, a customisable coffee table
When you buy, you create your own Carlotta coffee table! Choose the colour of its wooden legs, which are carved and then lacquered. Black, green or red: like the Gioia table lamp. And now choose the round top that will add the finishing touch to your Carlotta model. Will you go for Pele Tigre , the white veined marble from Portugal? Or would you prefer Emparador , the brown marble that Constance Gennari loves to team up with green legs? Neither of these? We can also offer you the minimalist black Marquina marble , the elegant green Indian marble or the alternative in travertine , for a more matte look.
- - Leg material : shiny lacquered beechwood.
- - Colour : red.
- - Assembly : Self-mounting top on the base. Felt stickers are available to protect the base from any rubbing against the base or the floor. Two people assembly recommended. The reverse side of the top has places for the base to fit naturally into the stone, with no ne
- - Table Top Colour : beige.
- - Finish : mate.
- - Table Top Material : travertine.
- - Fabrication : (top) Portugal.
- - Fabrication : (base) Italy.
- - Dimensions : Ø90 x h40 cm.
- - Table Top Dimensions : Diameter: 90 cm, thickness : 2 cm.
- - Legs Dimensions : Diameter: 60 cm, height: 38 cm.
SHIPPING POLICY: Delivery within 2 weeks for products in stock. Delivery within 12 weeks for products in replenishment. Delivery cost in France: from €90. Delivery cost abroad: depending on the delivery country. The carrier will contact you directly to arrange a convenient delivery date.
RETURN POLICY: You can return your order within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. Simply contact us at email@example.com and we will assist you with your return.