Carlotta round coffee table, circular travertine top and green lacquered beechwood legs
The Carlotta coffee table , with its lacquered beechwood or ash with iroko finish legs and circular stone top, is already a classic at The Socialite Family. Make it your own!
A vintage-inspired look
The Socialite Family brand's aesthetic is all about one woman: Constance Gennari , founder and artistic director who, through herFranco-Italian roots , has acquired a unique talent for blending her background and culture with her vintage inspirations .
The Carlotta coffee table is a vibrant tribute to these qualities. But our design, with its Italian name, is also a nod to Charlotte Perriand , the 20th-century French designer. A strong woman whose work was prolific and fascinating, and who paid great attention to the details of her creations. On ours, it is the lacquered or iroko finish of the wood legs and the precious material of the top (available in travertine or marble) that make the difference. With its perfect dimensions, the Carlotta is sure to find a home in both large and small spaces.
Ideal finishes for a piece both classic and modern
The Carlotta coffee table is a combination of sculpturally carved wood , lacquer and stone . The perfect balance between the recognised handiwork of specialist craftsmen and a timeless look that will fit perfectly into your interior:
• Marble or travertine top : compose your own coffee table in a choice of five stones with different colours and highlights.
• Legs in lacquered beech : black, red or green. An elegant carved wooden structure enlivened by the lacquer . In the same way as on our Gioia table lamp . Legs also come in ash wood with iroko finish. A warm amber finish for a natural look which brings softness, also available on our Carlotta side table.
• 90 cm in diameter : perfect dimensions that make the Carlotta coffee table ideal for both large and small spaces.
Carlotta, a customisable coffee table
When you buy, you create your own Carlotta coffee table! Choose the colour of its wooden legs, which are carved and then lacquered. White cream, black, green or red: like the Gioia table lamp. Or let yourself be seduced by its natural version with an iroko finish.
And now choose the round top that will add the finishing touch to your Carlotta model. Will you go for Pele Tigre , the white veined marble from Portugal? Or would you prefer Emparador , the brown marble that Constance Gennari loves to team up with green legs? Neither of these? We can also offer you the minimalist black Marquina marble , the elegant green Indian marble or the alternative intravertine , for a more matte look.
Everyday cleaning with a soft, damp cloth. A water-repellent treatment was put on the stone top to protect it from leaks and to resist greasy stains. We recommend renewing the treatment annually with a suitable product, available at a drugstore.
Delivery & Returns
- - Foot material : shiny lacquered beechwood.
- - Table Top Material : travertine.
- - Materials : Wood
- - Materials : Marble
- - Table Top Colour : beige.
- - Assembly : Top to be placed on the stand. Adhesive felt protectors included. We recommend two people to carry the tray. Spaces are provided on the back of the tray so that the foot fits naturally on the stone.
- - Finish : matt.
- - Manufacturing : Italy for the legs, Portugal for the top
- - Dimensions : Ø90 x h40 cm.
- - Legs Dimensions : Diameter: 60 cm, height: 38 cm.
- - Table Top Dimensions : diameter: 90 cm, thickness: 2 cm.