Rotondo, the modular sofa from The Socialite Family
Rotondo, The Socialite Family's modular sofa, unites a bewitching seventies look with contemporary geometry. The base is finished in brushed aluminium or solid ash with an iroko finish. What's more, it's a highly practical modular sofa that you can put together yourself! Assemble the number of modules you want and bring the sofa of your dreams to life. The design that only existed — till now — in your wildest imaginings. A real chameleon, this modular sofa lends its stylish vintage look to both large and small spaces. The Rotondo modular sofa can be used as a day bed for a studio, a two-seater modular sofa for a two-room apartment or as a welcoming place for a cosy evening get-together with all the family. You just need to let your imagination loose!
A modular designer sofa featuring a seventies finish you can combine with a matching footstool or corner module to suit your mood
The Rotondo modular sofa strikes the perfect balance between the time-honoured craftsmanship of our artisans and a timeless design that will look perfect in your home:
- A sculpted foam structure on a wooden frame: your guarantee of quality and solidity, offering unprecedented comfort.
- A choice of smooth leather or creamy white curly wool fabric (removable) from Bisson Bruneel, smooth velvet or corduroy, jacquard fabric with diagonal stripes or straight stripes, leopard jacquard cotton, or tiger-pattern jacquard velvet.
- The base is made of brushed aluminium - a bright (stainless) material - or in solid ash wood with an iroko finish that adds a warm finishing touch.
To expand your Rotondo modular set:
- A corner module is also available to accompany our sofa to suit your home and family.
- A go-anywhere counterpart, the footstool, set separately from the other modules, completes the ensemble for an even more welcoming chaise longue effect!
Rotondo, a signature modular sofa, is a must-have in any home
Our modular design sofa is a refined piece of furniture with a timeless appeal, adding personality to both stylish and contemporary furniture schemes. In the same way as the Panchina bench, the Cavallo armchair and the Gioia table lamp, this model matured for months and months in our minds and then came to life in our artisans' hands. It is the epitome of the spirit of The Socialite Family. Comfort, certainly, but not at the expense of style!
Foliage, a motif to modernise a tapestry vibe
After bringing you the the leopard print pattern, the tiger print pattern and the reworked blue and bordeaux red striped motif, our co-founder Constance Gennari alongside our Parisian design studio, has come up with a 100% cotton foliage pattern with a tapestry vibe. Anything but old-fashioned and gentrified, this motif is a nod to the woven works of the Aubusson factory and will win you over with its strikingly modern look: lush vegetation in a palette of cheerful, comforting colours - purple, pink, almond green, dark green - that will allow your mind to wander through a landscape that recalls a painting. The profusion of round flowers and dense leaves on this French woven fabric will take your breath away. A bold pattern that will bring the aesthetic world of tapestry back into your home, from bedroom to living room.
Featured on our Rotondo modular sofa, our Nonna Empire-style fringed sofa, our Adri bolster cushion, our Carino cushion, our Gloria wooden armchair, and our Chiesa minimalist wooden stool, the foliage motif will make a bold statement in every room of your home. Whether you use it sparingly or as a total look, it will bring warmth and a witty touch to your interior.