Table basse Carlotta, pieds en bois de hêtre laqué noir et plateau rond en verre fumé
The Carlotta coffee table with its lacquered beechwood legs and round smoked glass top is already a classic at The Socialite Family. Compose your own!
A vintage-inspired look
The Socialite Family brand's aesthetic is all about this woman: Constance Gennari, our founder and artistic director, who, through her Franco-Italian roots, has acquired a unique talent for blending childhood memories and vintage inspirations.
The Carlotta coffee table pays a vibrant tribute to these memories. And also to Charlotte Perriand, the 20th century French designer, to whom this Italian-named design refers. A strong woman, with a prolific and fascinating output, who paid great attention to the detail of the products she created. With ours, it is the lacquered finish of the beechwood legs and the precious material of the top (available in travertine, marble and smoked glass) that make the difference. With its perfect dimensions, the Carlotta will find a niche in both large and more modest spaces.
Ideal finishes for a room that is both classic and modern
The Carlotta coffee table is a fusion of sculpted wood, lacquer and glass. It strikes the perfect balance between the renowned skills of our specialist craftsmen and a timeless look that will fit beautifully in your home:
• Choose a glass, marble or travertine top: a choice of five stones and a smoked glass with different colours and reflections allow you to compose your own coffee table.
• Legs in lacquered beech: black, red or green. An elegant carved wooden structure illuminated by the lacquer. In the same way as our Gioia table lamp .
• Diameter, 90 cm: a perfect size that makes the Carlotta coffee table ideal for both large and small spaces.
Carlotta, a customisable coffee table
When you buy, you design your own Carlotta coffee table! Choose the colour of the wooden legs, which are carved and then lacquered. Black, green or red: like the Gioia table lamp . Also choose the round top that will add the final touch to your Carlotta model. Will you go for the Pele Tigre, the white veined marble from Portugal? Or perhaps Emperador, the brown marble that Constance Gennari loves to combine with the green legs? Neither one nor the other? We can also offer you the minimalist black Marquina marble, the elegant Indian green marble or the alternative in travertine, for a more matte look. And for lovers of the 1970s, there is of course the smoked glass!
- - Base material : shiny lacquered beechwood.
- - Colour : black.
- - Assembly : Table top to be placed on the foot yourself. Adhesive felt covers provided. We recommend that you be 2 people to carry the tray.
- - Table Top Colour : bronze.
- - Finish : polished.
- - Table Top Material : smoked glass.
- - Fabrication : Italy for the legs, Poland for the top.
- - Dimensions : Ø90 x h40 cm.
- - Table Top Dimensions : diameter: 90 cm, thickness: 2 cm.
- - Legs Dimensions : Diameter: 60 cm, height: 38 cm.