Cotton white gauze pillowcase - Como - The Socialite Family
A lightweight natural fabric that brings back childhood memories! With The Socialite Family, cheesecloth becomes soft bed linen featuring attractive colours that it's a joy to snuggle up in. Unique expertise in textiles, artisan manufactured, natural material that's kind to the skin and to the environment, stunning colours that stand the test of time: from the pillowcase to the duvet cover , dare to see the bigger picture for your bed linen.
Portuguese textile expertise
The unique textile expertise of our Portuguese workshops ensures that our Como bedlinen is a product of pure craftsmanship. When it came to choosing our manufacturers, Portugal seemed the obvious choice. It is a country -- in particular, the Porto region -- that has a long history of cloth manufacturing. It has set a benchmark since the 19th century.
Working with natural cotton gauze fibres takes time. This fabric, once used for babies' nappies, is as gentle on the skin as it is environmentally friendly. It takes several days' work to make a Como bedlinen. Each one is composed of two layers of cotton gauze for optimal strength, without losing softness.
Cotton gauze, an exceptional material
The Socialite Family has said this above. Natural, gentle on the skin, environmentally friendly and becoming softer over time: cotton gauze is a fabric that cumulates benefits.
To diversify its possible uses without altering its appearance, the Como bedlinen is made up of two layers of cotton gauze. Suitable for adults and children alike, our creation is designed for living.
Machine wash at 30°C
Delivery & Returns
Home delivery for products in stock or Click & Collect in our Parisian shop located at 12 rue Saint-Fiacre Paris 2ème. For all oversized products, delivery by a specialized carrier who will contact you directly to arrange a delivery appointment. Returns: Order without worries! Returns are accepted within 14 days after receipt.
- - Colour : cream white.
- - Oeko-Tex Certification : This label assures the consumer of the absence of toxic products for the body and for the environment of our textiles. With its Oeko-Tex linen, The Socialite Family is committed to respecting the skin of adults and children alike.
- - Finish : bag shape.
- - Composition : double cotton gauze, 100% cotton, certified standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®.
- - Specific features : Air drying.
- - Manufacturing : Portugal.
- - Dimensions : Available in 2 sizes : 65 x 65 cm, 50 x 70 cm. The products are handcrafted. There may be very slight differences in shape and size, due to the material and to be considered as the peculiarities of craft production.