Rotondo modular sofa in cream white curly wool
Rotondo, the modular sofa by The Socialite Family is a key piece in our furniture collection. Create the model of your dreams using its three textile versions, rooted, like its organic shape, in a real 1970s revival!
The modular sofa by The Socialite Family
The Rotondo is an encounter between an enveloping seventies look and precision geometry. On its base, which is in brushed aluminium. But above all, because it is a sofa you that you can compose yourself! Assemble the number of modules you want to create the seating of your dreams. The shape that only existed - until now - in your wildest dreams.
A genuine chameleon, this seat lends its vintage aesthetic style to both large and small-scale settings. Whether it is as a sofa and occasional bed for a studio, as a two-seater for a two-roomed flat or comfortably arranged for family gatherings in the evening, the Rotondo sofa is suitable for all occasions. All you have to do is imagine them!
The Rotondo sofa takes us back to the 1970s, not only with its name but also with its shape! This prolific period in design as well as in the fashion world was a massive source of inspiration for Constance Gennari, founder and artistic director of The Socialite Family.
These vintage inspirations are the starting point for all of our creations. In creating the Rotondo sofa, our design studio drew inspiration from the aesthetics of the seventies, focused on generosity and rounded shapes. So here, the organic curves of this modular seat - as if moulded directly from the body - come together with the ultimate finish in brushed aluminium in a strikingly graphic and jewel-like contemporary design.
An organic line with seventies finishes
The Rotondo sofa strikes the perfect balance between the renowned skills of our craftsmen and a timeless design that will fit perfectly into your home:
- The structure is carved out of foam and supported by a wooden framework: a guarantee of quality and robustness providing unparalleled comfort.
- It comes with a removable cover in a creamy white boucle fabric from Bisson-Bruneel, almond green corduroy or burgundy corduroy: three different textiles, recalling once again the Rotunda sofa's vintage inspiration. The creamy white boucle fabric (a blend of virgin wool and cotton) has an extraordinarily soft and milky look, as beautiful to look at as it is pleasant to touch. The corduroy (100% cotton), is a signature fabric with a unique texture that you can find running as a common thread throughout the products in our collection.
- The base is in brushed aluminium: a stainless and lustrous material.
Rotondo, a genuine signature creation that is indispensable for the home.
Our creation offers the promise of a refined piece with a timeless look, enhancing the personality of both stylish and contemporary furniture. Like the Panchinabench, the Cavalloarmchair and the Gioiatable lamp, this model has been taking shape for months and months in our minds and then under our fingers. It reflects the spirit of The Socialite Family. Comfort yes, but not to the detriment of style!
Find it a place in your home wherever you wish! Whether it is as a sofa and occasional bed for your living room (don't hesitate to make it a double!), a favourite sofa - with its low seat - in a reading corner or a bedroom, our Rotondo is the perfect illustration of modularity. Add one more module and enjoy having two, then three, four... until it becomes a family favourite.
- - Material of the seat : bouclette wool edited by Bisson-Bruneel of which 57 % virgin wool, 37 % cotton, 6 % polyamide (removable cover).
- - Seat Colour : cream white.
- - Material of the base : wooden structure and brushed aluminium base.
- - Padding (included) : polyurethane foam (density: 40 kg/m³).
- - Assembly : easy to assemble by sliding the backrest onto the seat attachment; each heater comes with instruction leaflet, 2 U-shaped metal hangers, 2 allen keys, 4 screws, 4 metal rings and 4 felt pads to protect one's wooden floor.
- - Fabric Composition : this sofa is composed of 3 modules fixed together by a system of metal hangers.
- - Specific features : fully removable cover.
- - Fabrication : Czech Republic.
- - Dimensions of the package : three packages of 120 x 80 x 40 cm - package : 25 kg.
- - Seating capacity : 3/4 seats.
- - Dimensions : 240 x 86 x 65 cm.
- - Seat Height : 32 cm.
Returns : Order without worries! Returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt.