Carlotta coffee table, smoked glass top and cream white lacquered legs
The Carlotta coffee table, with lacquered beech wood legs and a circular top in stone or customisable smoked glass, is already a classic from The Socialite Family. Compose your own!
A vintage-inspired look
The Socialite Family brand's aesthetic is all about this woman. Constance Gennari, our founder and artistic director, with her Franco-Italian roots, brings a unique sense of style, where her education and immersion in a design culture, interspersed with vintage inspirations, bear fruit together.
The Carlotta coffee table pays a vibrant tribute to these inspirations. As well as to Charlotte Perriand, a 20th-century French designer, to whom our Italian-named creation refers. A strong woman, with a prolific and fascinating output, who paid great attention to the detail of the products she created. In ours, it is the lacquered finish of the beech wood legs and the precious material of the top (available in travertine, marble or glass) that make the difference. The Carlotta, with its perfect dimensions, will find its place in both large and more modest spaces.
Ideal finishes for a piece that is both classic and contemporary
The Carlotta coffee table is a fusion of sculpted wood, lacquer and a top you can choose yourself. It strikes the perfect balance between the renowned skills of our specialist craftsmen and a timeless look that will fit beautifully in your home:
• Choose a top in marble, travertine or glass: compose your own coffee table from a choice of five stones and a smoked glass, all with different colours and reflections.
• Legs in lacquered beech: creamy white, black, red or green. An elegant carved wooden structure illuminated by the lacquer finish. In the same way as our Gioia table lamp.
• Diameter, 90 cm: a perfect size that makes the Carlotta coffee table ideal for both large and small spaces.
Carlotta, a customisable coffee table
When you buy, you design your own Carlotta coffee table! Choose the colour of its wooden legs, which are carved and then lacquered. Creamy white, black, green or red: like the Gioia table lamp.
Also, choose the round top that will add the final touch to your Carlotta table. Will you go for the Pele Tigre, the white veined marble from Portugal? Or perhaps Emperador, the brown marble that Constance Gennari loves to combine with the green legs? Neither of these? We can also offer you the minimalist black Marquina marble, the elegant Indian green marble or the alternative in travertine, for a more matte look. And for lovers of the 1970s, there is, of course, smoked glass!
- - Base material : shiny lacquered beechwood.
- - Assembly : Table top to be placed on the foot yourself. Adhesive felt covers provided. We recommend that you be 2 people to carry the tray.
- - Table Top Colour : bronze.
- - Finish : polished.
- - Table Top Material : smoked glass.
- - Legs Colour : cream white.
- - Fabrication : Italy for the legs, Poland for the top.
- - Dimensions : Ø90 x h40 cm.
- - Table Top Dimensions : diameter: 90 cm, thickness: 2 cm.
- - Legs Dimensions : Diameter: 60 cm, height: 38 cm.
Return: Order without worries ! Returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt.