Powder pink paint - George - The Socialite Family for Mériguet-Carrère Paris
For our palette of matt paints, we have created three families of three colours, which you can combine as you wish, and inspired by the artistic movements and most influential figures of this period. Realists, Modernists, Dadaists, let yourself be captivated by these colours you can compose yourself!
The Socialite Family and Mériguet-Carrère Paris, a collaboration that celebrates colour and contrast
Since the 1960s, Mériguet-Carrère Paris has been drawing upon their inherited expertise in the traditional skills of the seventeenth century to offer unique ranges of paints. Original colours of high-quality composition, developed to comply with the most demanding environmental standards, and with excellent covering power which guarantees ease of application and top-quality finishes.
Driven by a shared desire to blend our two worlds and the excitement of creating new ways to express ourselves, our two companies have joined forces to devise a limited palette with an identity that tells a story. It's a story about three families of colours with evocative names - Realists - Dadaists - Modernists - each composed of three shades that blend together perfectly. A turn-key solution, to follow or to experiment with on your own. And complemented by a textured paper with a roughcast effect that gives even more life to your walls.
The Modernists, elegant, understated shades
The Socialite Family was keen not just to offer you a range of colours, designed in collaboration with the Parisian company to help you decorate your home, but also to advise you on colour combinations. Realists, Dadaists and Modernists: each of these colour families is composed of three matt paints named after the artists and designers who left their mark on this period. An association between colour and creativity, emanating from the vision of the founder and artistic director of our brand, Constance Gennari.
The most radical will go for the Modernist family, a range of elegantly understated colours to decorate your walls without further embellishment.
- George (Nelson) powder pink. A hue that reminds us of this American designer's style, elegant in its simplicity and subtlety.
- Charlotte (Perriand) sky blue. A French architect whose work required no ornament, a purity of detail that we have associated with this pale hue.
- Jean (Prouvé) navy blue. This stronger hue makes us think of functional and graceful French designer furniture. A colour that brings out the refinement of this Modernist range.
In our collection, the part played by the materials is as important as the colours, and we have designed a textured paper that you can paint as you please, to add a 1970s feel to your interior. To guide you throughout this transformation, our colour chart (designed by family) will inspire you and help you visualise your project more clearly.
Our paints have been designed to ensure easy application while maintaining superior quality. Before starting work on your creation, first, apply a tinted universal acrylic undercoat (if necessary) and allow the paint to dry for five to six hours between coats. Don't hesitate to "top-up" each paint application sufficiently to achieve good coverage. Be sure to mix the paint thoroughly to ensure the uniformity of the colour. For best results, use the recommended micro-fibre rollers. You will be able to cover an area of 15 to 18 square metres in two coats, depending on the absorbency of the surface.
Easy to clean.
Delivery & Returns
Home delivery for products in stock or Click & Collect in our Parisian shop located at 12 rue Saint-Fiacre Paris 2ème. For all oversized products, delivery by a specialized carrier who will contact you directly to arrange a delivery appointment. Returns: Order without worries! Returns are accepted within 14 days after receipt.
- - Colour : powder pink.
- - Finish : matt finish.
- - Packaging : 2.5L jar - ideal for covering between 15 m² and 18 m² in two layers.
- - Decorative advice : to be combined with pale blue (Charlotte) and/or navy blue (Jean). To bring depth to your walls, use our textured painting paper.
- - Application tips : Please refer to the technical information at the bottom of the descriptive text.
- - Type of paint : interior decorative paint recommended for walls, woodwork and ceilings. Product ready to use.
- - Specific features : collaboration by The Socialite Family for Mériguet-Carrère Paris.
- - Manufacturing : France.