Coffee Table, Brown Marble Top and Ash Wood with Iroko Finish Legs - Carlotta - The Socialite Family
The Carlotta coffee table, with its solid ash legs with iroko veneer and its round tabletop in stone or in smoked glass, has already become a classic of The Socialite Family collection. Make up your own!
A vintage-inspired look
The Socialite Family brand's aesthetic is all about one woman: Constance Gennari, founder and artistic director who, through her Franco-Italian roots, has acquired a unique talent for blending her background and culture with her vintage inspirations.
The Carlotta coffee table is a vibrant tribute to these qualities. But our design, with its Italian name, is also a nod to Charlotte Perriand, the 20th-century French designer. A strong woman whose work was prolific and fascinating, and who paid great attention to the details of her creations. On ours, it's the warm and natural iroko veneer to the legs, but also the very special finish to the tabletop (in travertine, marble or glass) that make the difference. With its perfect dimensions, the Carlotta is sure to find a home in both large and small spaces.
The perfect finishes for a piece that is at once classic and modern.
The Carlotta coffee table is the blend of carved ash with an iroko veneer, and your own choice of tabletops. The perfect balance between the fine craftsmanship of specialist artisans and a timeless design that will fit perfectly in your home:
- Marble, travertine or smocked glass top: compose your own coffee table in a choice of five stones with different colours and highlights.
- Solid ash legs with an iroko veneer, made in Italy: The Socialite Family gives pride of place to this simple, natural material. Already found on our Gioia table lamp and our Carlotta side table, it has now won over the carved legs of the coffee table version. The iroko veneer brings an amber glow to the piece, softening the stone or smoked glass tabletop. The legs also come in lacquered ash in a choice of colours: white cream, black, red or green.
- 90 cm in diameter: perfect dimensions that make the Carlotta coffee table ideal for both large and small spaces.
Carlotta, the customisable coffee table
As you order, create your very own Carlotta coffee table! Choose the colour of the carved wood lacquered legs (white cream, black, red or green) for a seventies look, or go for the natural iroko veneer, a soft shade that brings out the beauty of the wood.
And now choose the round top that will add the finishing touch to your Carlotta model. Will you go for Pele Tigre, the white veined marble from Portugal? Or would you prefer Emperador, the brown marble that Constance Gennari loves to team up with green legs? Neither of these? We can also offer you the minimalist black Marquina marble, the elegant green Indian marble or the alternative in travertine, for a more matte look.
Daily cleaning with a soft damp cloth. A water-repellent treatment has been carried out on the stone top to protect it from water infiltration and fight against grease stains. We recommend renewing this treatment once a year using a suitable product available in drugstores.
Delivery & Returns
Home delivery within 2 weeks for stocked items. Home delivery within 12 weeks for products that are being restocked. Delivery charges in mainland France: from 150 €. Delivery costs abroad: contact us at email@example.com . The carrier will contact you to arrange a delivery date. Returns: Order without worries! Returns are accepted within 14 days after receipt.
- - Foot material : ash wood with iroko finish.
- - Table Top Material : Brown marble emperador.
- - Legs Colour : finition iroko.
- - Table Top Colour : green.
- - Manufacturing : Italy for the legs, Poland for the top.
- - Assembly : Tray to be placed on the foot. Adhesive felt protectors supplied. We recommend 2 people to carry the tray.
- - Dimensions : Ø90 x h40 cm.
- - Legs Dimensions : Diameter: 60 cm, height: 38 cm.
- - Table Top Dimensions : Diameter: 90 cm, thickness : 2 cm.