Armchair, Black and White Curly Wool with Cherrywood Lacquered Frame - Cavallo - The Socialite Family
Our natural wickerwork Cavallo armchair now features a loop pile wool seat. A limited edition in a soft, textured fabric available in two contrasting colour options, with its matching Cavallo bench seat also available in the same finish.
A tale of Italian expertise
Born of the unique craftsmanship of our factories in the region of Friuli in Italy, our Cavallo armchair is the work of human hands. The craftsmen of the villages in the southeast of the Udine province are acknowledged by the entire profession for the quality of their work.
Each curve, each finish is the result of several days spent in a specialist workshop to obtain the perfect seating. It is from the "horseshoe" shape, that it takes its evocative name. Its beechwood structure perfectly follows the back, offering comfortable support for the spine.
Sublimely enhanced by a loop pile wool seat by Bisson Bruneel
A contemporary furniture fabric designer and manufacturer, Bisson Bruneel is first and foremost a family business now managed and operated by two passionately dedicated brothers. For more than 50 years, this Lyon-based company has been continually innovating and reinventing itself to offer a range of extremely high-quality creative fabrics.
The loop pile fabric designed and produced by this French textile specialist is the perfect example of this. It is now available adorning a special edition version of our Cavallo armchair. The fabric's extremely soft and generously thick and comfortable texture has rapidly made it a firm favourite here at The Socialite Family. Following on from the creation of our modular Rotondo sofa and our Bomboloni and Divino, cushions, it's now the turn of one of our first ever pieces to get a brand new covering, along with its matching Cavallo armchair.
This natural material (a blend of virgin wool and cotton), as beautiful to the eye as it is to the touch, is available on our Cavallo model in two colour options.
- Cream white: a soft and luminous colour that highlights and accentuates the wickerwork and boldly linear wooden frame of our seat.
- Black and white blend: both sober and elegant at the same time, this version of the loop pile wool lends our Cavallo armchair a timeless look, creating an immediately striking and contrasting effect!
An ideal finish for a piece that is both classic and modern
The Cavallo armchair is an alliance of canework and curved wood. The perfect balance between the master craftsmanship of our Italian artisans and a timeless design which will fit well into your home:
- Natural cane back: a material that gives the effect of lightness, style and comfort to this armchair
- Structure in black-lacquered beechwood or ashwood with natural or Cherrywood finish: the single-piece framework ensures quality and sturdiness
- Brass feet: a lustrous material that again recalls the Italian origins of this armchair
One armchair: endless possibilities
Positioned separately, mixed with other pieces from The Socialite Family or as part of a wholly Cavallo canework suite, our stylish wooden models are instantly at home at a desk, in a bedroom, in a bathroom or as a pair (or more!) around a dining table or a coffee table in the sitting room.
The choice of seat colours lets you seamlessly adapt your armchair to any style of interior decoration. Why not dress it with a Bomboloni cushion to bring out its character and give it a new look?
Professional cleaning only. The seat is removable and can be changed.
Delivery & Returns
Home delivery for products in stock or Click & Collect in our Parisian shop located at 12 rue Saint-Fiacre Paris 2ème. For all oversized products, delivery by a specialized carrier who will contact you directly to arrange a delivery appointment. Returns: Order without worries! Returns are accepted within 14 days after receipt.
- - Seat Colour : black and white.
- - Frame Material : ashwood with a cherrywood finish, natural cane and brass.
- - Material of the seat : curly wool edited by Bisson Bruneel of which 64% virgin wool, 33% cotton, 3% polyamide.
- - Feet (front legs only) : brass.
- - Manufacturing : Italy.
- - Dimensions : 56 x 61 x h82 cm.
- - Seat Height : 49 cm.
- - Arm Height : at the front: 69 cm, in the center: 73 cm.
- - Seat Depth : 50 cm.