Armchair, Black and White Curly Wool with Natural Lacquered Frame - Cavallo - The Socialite Family
The Socialite Family presents the Cavallo armchair in wood and cane, hand-made in the Friuli-Venezia Giulia region of Italy.
A tale of Italian expertise
The fruit of the skilled craftsmanship of our factories in the Italian province of Friuli, our Cavallo armchairis a product of true handiwork. The artisans of the villages in the southeast of the Udine province are recognised by their entire trade for the quality of their work.
Every curve, every finish is the result of several days spent in a specialist workshop to ensure a perfect seating. It's the unique horse-shoe shape that gives this armchair its name. Its frame perfectly follows the shape of your spine, to ensure comfortable support.
Ideal finishing touches for both classic and modern rooms
The Cavallo armchair combines cane work and curved wood. The perfect balance between expert Italian craftsmanship and timeless lines that will quickly make its mark in your home:
- Natural cane backrest, also available in deep black: a play on materials for a soft, light look or a refined style with bags of character.
- Frame available in wood with cherry wood finish, natural wood or a lacquered black finish: a one-piece frame, for a solid, high-quality product.
- Brass legs: a luminous material that once again recalls the Italian inspiration behind this armchair.
One armchair: endless possibilities
Positioned separately, mixed with other pieces from The Socialite Family or as part of a wholly Cavallo canework suite, our stylish wooden models are instantly at home at a desk, in a bedroom, in a bathroom or as a pair (or more!) around a dining table or a coffee table in the sitting room.
The choice of seat colours lets you seamlessly adapt your armchair to any style of interior decoration. Why not dress it with a Bomboloni cushion to bring out its character and give it a new look?
Cavallo, the customisable armchair
Choose the wood for its framework and finish, select the seat that will best match the room in your home. The Cavallo will lend itself to your choice of customisation, whatever that may be.
Feel like changing your decor depending on your mood of the day? You may buy an extra seat.
Professional cleaning only. The seat is removable and can be changed.
Delivery & Returns
Choose delivery to your home or Click & Collect in our Paris boutique located at 12 rue Saint-Fiacre Paris 2nd arrondissement. Returns: Order with complete peace of mind! Returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt of your order.
- - Seat Colour : black and white.
- - Material of the seat : curly wool edited by Bisson Bruneel of which 64% virgin wool, 33% cotton, 3% polyamide.
- - Frame Material : natural ashwood, natural cane and brass.
- - Feet (front legs only) : brass.
- - Manufacturing : Italy.
- - Dimensions : 56 x 61 x h82 cm.
- - Seat Height : 49 cm.
- - Arm Height : at the front: 69 cm, in the center: 73 cm.
- - Seat Depth : 50 cm.