Sofa, Cream White Curly Wool with Black Lacquered Frame - Cavallo - The Socialite Family
Our natural wickerwork Cavallo bench seat now features a loop pile wool seat. A limited edition in a soft, textured fabric available in two contrasting colour options, with its matching Cavallo armchair also available in the same finish.
A tale of Italian expertise
Born of the unique craftsmanship of our factories in the region of Friuli in Italy, our Cavallo sofa is the work of human hands. The craftsmen of the villages in the southeast of the Udine province are acknowledged by the entire profession for the quality of their work.
Each curve, each finish is the result of several days spent in a specialist workshop to obtain the perfect seating. It is from the "horseshoe" shape of the Cavallo armchair, of which it is a variation, that this sofa takes its evocative name. Its beechwood structure perfectly follows the back, offering comfortable support for the spine.
Sublimely enhanced by a loop pile wool seat by Bisson Bruneel
A contemporary furniture fabric designer and manufacturer, Bisson Bruneel is first and foremost a family business now managed and operated by two passionately dedicated brothers. For more than 50 years, this Lyon-based company has been continually innovating and reinventing itself to offer a range of extremely high-quality creative fabrics.
The loop pile fabric designed and produced by this French textile specialist is the perfect example of this. It is now available adorning a special edition version of our Cavallo bench seat. The fabric's extremely soft and generously thick and comfortable texture has rapidly made it a firm favourite here at The Socialite Family. Following on from the creation of our modular Rotondo sofa and our Bomboloni and Divino, cushions, it's now the turn of one of our first ever pieces to get a brand new covering, along with its matching Cavallo armchair.
This natural material (a blend of virgin wool and cotton), as beautiful to the eye as it is to the touch, is available on our Cavallo model in two colour options.
- Cream white: a soft and luminous colour that highlights and accentuates the wickerwork and boldly linear wooden frame of our seat.
- Black and white blend: both sober and elegant at the same time, this version of the loop pile wool lends our Cavallo bench seat a timeless look, creating an immediately striking and contrasting effect!
Ideal finishes for a room that is both classic and modern
The Cavallo sofa is a combination of cane and bentwood. The perfect balance between the renowned skills of our Italian craftsmen and a timeless line that will always find a place in your home:
- Natural cane backrest : a material that brings lightness, elegance and comfort to this sofa
- Frame in beechwood with a black lacquer finish : a one-piece framework, a guarantee of quality and sturdiness
- Brass feet : a material that is always in fashion and once again recalls the Italian origins of this sofa
A sofa for every taste
Used as a stand-alone design, mixed with other Socialite Family pieces or in a wholly Cavallo collection for a cane living room, our elegant wooden sofa will instantly find a place in both large and small spaces. As it is classic and modern at the same time, you can imagine it in a bedroom or a hallway, but it will work equally well at a dining-room table where it can easily replace two seats. For more privacy and guaranteed space-saving, the Cavallo sofa is also ideal for reception areas.
The different seat colours that you can choose for your Cavallo sofa will allow you to adapt it harmoniously to any type of interior decoration. Dress it with one or more Bomboloni round cushions to enhance its personality and give it a new aesthetic.
Professional cleaning only. The seat is removable and can be changed.
Delivery & Returns
Home delivery for products in stock or Click & Collect in our Parisian shop located at 12 rue Saint-Fiacre Paris 2ème. For all oversized products, delivery by a specialized carrier who will contact you directly to arrange a delivery appointment. Returns: Order without worries! Returns are accepted within 14 days after receipt.
- - Seat Colour : cream white.
- - Frame Material : natural ashwood, natural cane and brass.
- - Material of the seat : curly wool edited by Bisson Bruneel of which 57% virgin wool, 37% cotton, 6% polyamide.
- - Feet (front legs only) : brass.
- - Manufacturing : Italy.
- - Dimensions : W120 x D60 x H82 cm.
- - Seat Height : 49 cm.
- - Arm Height : at the front: 69 cm, in the center: 73 cm.
- - Seat Depth : 46 cm.