Corner Module in Cream White Curly Wool - Rotondo - The Socialite Family
The Rotondo corner unit is a perfect component of the family sofa you have dreamed of, bringing even more comfort to your seating. Available in several fabric versions (cream bouclé wool or coloured velvet) that say "seventies revival", as does its organic shape!
The modular sofa by The Socialite Family
The Rotondo is an encounter between an enveloping seventies look and precision geometry. On its base, which is in brushed aluminium. But above all, because it is a sofa you that you can compose yourself! Assemble the number of modules you want to create the seating of your dreams. The shape that only existed - until now - in your wildest dreams.
A genuine chameleon, this seat lends its vintage aesthetic style to both large and small-scale settings. Whether it is as a sofa and occasional bed for a studio, as a two-seater for a two-roomed flat or comfortably arranged for family gatherings in the evening, the Rotondo sofa is suitable for all occasions. With its corner module and pouffe counterpart, create the shape that makes you dream and that will adapt to your interior.
The Rotondo sofa takes us back to the 1970s, not only with its name but also with its shape! This prolific period in design as well as in the fashion world was a massive source of inspiration for Constance Gennari, founder and artistic director of The Socialite Family.
These vintage inspirations are the starting point for all of our creations. In creating the Rotondo sofa, our design studio drew inspiration from the aesthetics of the seventies, focused on generosity and rounded shapes. So here, the organic curves of this modular seat - as if moulded directly from the body - come together with the ultimate finish in brushed aluminium in a strikingly graphic and jewel-like contemporary design.
An organic line with seventies finishes
The Rotondo sofa strikes the perfect balance between the renowned skills of our craftsmen and a timeless design that will fit perfectly into your home:
- The structure is carved out of foam and supported by a wooden framework: a guarantee of quality and robustness providing unparalleled comfort.
- It comes with a removable cover in a creamy white bouclette fabric from Bisson-Bruneel, or in almond green corduroy or burgundy corduroy: two different textiles, recalling once again the Rotondo sofa's vintage inspiration. The creamy white boucle fabric (a blend of virgin wool and cotton) has an extraordinarily soft and creamy look, as beautiful to look at as it is pleasant to touch. The corduroy (100% cotton), is a signature fabric with a unique texture that you can find running as a common thread throughout the products in our collection.
- The base is in brushed aluminium: a stainless and lustrous material.
To enlarge your Rotondo set:
- An angle module is also available to accompany your sofa and adapt to your interior and your family.
- A mobile and nomadic counterpart, the footstool, detached from the other modules, completes the set for an even more welcoming effect!
Rotondo, a genuine signature creation that is indispensable for the home
Our creation is the promise of a refined piece with a timeless look, to bring out your furniture's personality whether it be classic or contemporary. Just like the Panchina bench , the Cavallo armchair and the Gioia table lamp, we thought this design over for many months before finally bringing it to life. It is representative of The Socialite Family's philosophy. Comfort, of course, but not to the detriment of style!
Take it home and use it as you wish! Whether it becomes a spare bed in your sitting room (in which case, why not get two!), or a favourite sofa in a reading corner or a bedroom thanks to its low seat, our Rotondo is the perfect illustration of flexibility of use. Add an extra module and a corner unit to enjoy it as a couple, then three people, then four... until it becomes an indispensable family piece. The matching poof will be the final moveable touch to complete your sitting room!
Removable seat cover. Dry cleaning recommended.
Delivery & Returns
We provide home delivery to the floor of your choice, assembly of the sofa and the removal of packaging. Doorstep delivery abroad.
Should you wish to request delivery abroad, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a personalised quotation.
Returns: order without any concern! Returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
Payment can be made in 3 instalments, without any fees, on orders over the value of €350.
- - Seat Colour : cream white.
- - Lining material : polyurethane foam.
- - Material of the seat : curly wool of which 57% virgin wool, 37% cotton, 6% polyamide (removable cover).
- - Material of the base : wooden structure and brushed aluminium base.
- - Padding : polyurethane foam (density: 40 kg/m³).
- - Assembly : a single module that can be attached to additional modules. Each module is delivered with an assembly kit allowing you to assemble the modules together.
- - Seating capacity : 1 seat, to be combined with other heated version modules from the collection.
- - Specific features : fully removable cover.
- - Manufacturing : Czech Republic.
- - Dimensions : 86 x 86 x h65 cm.
- - Seat Height : 32 cm.
- - Dimensions of the packages : a parcel of 160 x 85 x 40 cm.