Rotondo, the modular sofa from The Socialite Family, is completed by an even more nomadic module: the footstool. At the foot of our sofa or as an additional seat, this piece can be easily moved around your home and placed wherever you wish! Available in several textile variations (creamy white bouclette wool or coloured velvet), which, like its organic shape, is undergoing a real 1970s revival!
The modular sofa by The Socialite Family
The Rotondo is an encounter between an enveloping seventies look and precision geometry. On its base, which is in brushed aluminium. But above all, because it is a sofa you that you can compose yourself! Assemble the number of modules you want to create the seating of your dreams. The shape that only existed - until now - in your wildest dreams.
A genuine chameleon, this seat adds its vintage aesthetic and style to both large and small-scale settings. Whether it is as a sofa for a studio or comfortably arranged for family gatherings in the evening, the Rotondo sofa is suitable for all occasions. Quite exceptional comfort that can only be increased by complementing it with its footstool. Separated from the sofa modules and angles, it can be easily moved around according to your needs and harmoniously completes our Rotondo set!
An organic line with seventies finishes
The Rotondo sofa strikes the perfect balance between the renowned skills of our craftsmen and a timeless design that will fit perfectly into your home:
- The structure is carved out of foam and supported by a wooden framework: a guarantee of quality and robustness providing unparalleled comfort.
- It comes with a removable cover in a creamy white bouclette fabric from Bisson-Bruneel, or in almond green corduroy or burgundy corduroy: two different textiles, recalling once again the Rotondo sofa's vintage inspiration. The creamy white boucle fabric (a blend of virgin wool and cotton) has an extraordinarily soft and creamy look, as beautiful to look at as it is pleasant to touch. The corduroy (100% cotton), is a signature fabric with a unique texture that you can find running as a common thread throughout the products in our collection.
- The base is in brushed aluminium: a stainless and lustrous material.
To enlarge your Rotondo set:
- An angle module is also available to accompany your sofa and adapt to your interior and your family.
- A mobile and nomadic counterpart, the footstool, detached from the other modules, completes the set for an even more welcoming effect!
Removable seat cover. Dry cleaning recommended.
Delivery & Returns
In metropolitan France, delivery at your doorstep or delivery to the floor of your choice with installation and removal of the packaging depending on the carrier selected. Doorstep delivery abroad.
Should you wish to request delivery abroad, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com for a personalised quotation.
Returns: order without any concern! Returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
Payment can be made in 3 instalments, without any fees, on orders over the value of €350.