Curly Black and White Wool Footstool - Rontondo - The Socialite Family
Rotondo, the modular sofa from The Socialite Family, is completed by an even more nomadic module: the footstool. At the foot of our sofa or as an additional seat, this piece can be easily moved around your home and placed wherever you wish! Available in several textile variations (creamy white bouclette wool or coloured velvet), which, like its organic shape, is undergoing a real 1970s revival!
The modular sofa by The Socialite Family
The Rotondo is an encounter between an enveloping seventies look and precision geometry. On its base, which is in brushed aluminium. But above all, because it is a sofa you that you can compose yourself! Assemble the number of modules you want to create the seating of your dreams. The shape that only existed - until now - in your wildest dreams.
A genuine chameleon, this seat adds its vintage aesthetic and style to both large and small-scale settings. Whether it is as a sofa for a studio or comfortably arranged for family gatherings in the evening, the Rotondo sofa is suitable for all occasions. Quite exceptional comfort that can only be increased by complementing it with its footstool. Separated from the sofa modules and angles, it can be easily moved around according to your needs and harmoniously completes our Rotondo set!
The Rotondo sofa takes us back to the 1970s, not only with its name but also with its shape! This prolific period in design as well as in the fashion world was a massive source of inspiration for Constance Gennari, founder and artistic director of The Socialite Family.
These vintage inspirations are the starting point for all of our creations. In creating the Rotondo sofa, our design studio drew inspiration from the aesthetics of the seventies, focused on generosity and rounded shapes. So here, the organic curves of this modular seat - as if moulded directly from the body - come together with the ultimate finish in brushed aluminium in a strikingly graphic and jewel-like contemporary design.
An organic line with seventies finishes
The Rotondo sofa strikes the perfect balance between the renowned skills of our craftsmen and a timeless design that will fit perfectly into your home:
- The structure is carved out of foam and supported by a wooden framework: a guarantee of quality and robustness providing unparalleled comfort.
- It comes with a removable cover in a creamy white bouclette fabric from Bisson-Bruneel, or in almond green corduroy or burgundy corduroy: two different textiles, recalling once again the Rotondo sofa's vintage inspiration. The creamy white boucle fabric (a blend of virgin wool and cotton) has an extraordinarily soft and creamy look, as beautiful to look at as it is pleasant to touch. The corduroy (100% cotton), is a signature fabric with a unique texture that you can find running as a common thread throughout the products in our collection.
- The base is in brushed aluminium: a stainless and lustrous material.
To enlarge your Rotondo set:
- An angle module is also available to accompany your sofa and adapt to your interior and your family.
- A mobile and nomadic counterpart, the footstool, detached from the other modules, completes the set for an even more welcoming effect!
Rotondo, a genuine signature creation that is indispensable for your home
Our creation is the promise of a refined piece with a timeless look, to bring out your furniture's personality whether it be classic or contemporary. Just like the Panchina bench , the Cavallo armchair and the Gioia table lamp, we thought this design over for many months before finally bringing it to life. It is representative of The Socialite Family's philosophy. Comfort, of course, but not to the detriment of style!
Find it a place in your home wherever you wish! Whether it is as a sofa and occasional bed for your living room (don't hesitate to make it a double!), a favourite sofa - with its low seat - in a reading corner or a bedroom, our Rotondo is the perfect illustration of modularity. Add one more module and enjoy having two, then three, four... until it becomes a firm family favourite. The footstool will add the finishing touch to your interior decoration. As an additional seat, it will be ideal for offering a comfortable welcome to a guest, but it can also be used as a footrest to make your Rotondo sofa even more enjoyable. Independent of the other modules, have fun combining its different colours! The Rotondo sofa in creamy white wool combined with a colourful velvet footstool: play with combinations and dissociations, venture to create your own seat.
Removable seat cover. Dry cleaning recommended.
Delivery & Returns
In metropolitan France, delivery at your doorstep or delivery to the floor of your choice with installation and removal of the packaging depending on the carrier selected. Doorstep delivery abroad.
Should you wish to request delivery abroad, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a personalised quotation.
Returns: order without any concern! Returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
Payment can be made in 3 instalments, without any fees, on orders over the value of €350.
- - Colour : cream white.
- - Seat Colour : cream white.
- - Lining material : polyurethane foam.
- - Material of the seat : curly wool of which 57% virgin wool, 37% cotton, 6% polyamide (removable cover).
- - Material of the base : wooden structure and brushed aluminium base.
- - Padding : polyurethane foam.
- - Seating capacity : 1 seat.
- - Specific features : fully removable cover.
- - Manufacturing : Czech Republic.
- - Dimensions : 70 x 70 x h34 cm.
- - Seat Height : 34 cm.
- - Dimensions of the packages : a parcel of 70 x 70 x 40 cm.