Pink Birth Kit - The Socialite Family
Our birth kit is the perfect gift for a newborn baby! Discover two must-have essentials: our Copertina shawl made of cotton gauze and a pair of hand-knitted bootees in merino wool and cotton, made with love using our unique know-how.
The Socialite Family is teaming up with the Franco-Swiss brand Jacotte Tricote to offer you a brand new birth kit based on two essentials: a Copertina shawl made of cotton gauze and a little pair of hand-crafted bootees in merino wool and cotton.
The birth trousseau by The Socialite Family
The Socialite Family birth kit contains two vital essentials in a combination you and your newborn will love. The combo contains our iconic Copertina throw made of cotton gauze (size S) and a little pair of bootees in merino wool and cotton (0-6 months).
Based on giving and the trousseau idea – perfect for a newborn gift – this is an unprecedented team-up uniting tradition and modernity between our creation studio and Jacotte Tricote, a Franco-Swiss artisanal brand who make each of their products with love.
Jacotte Tricote, unique bootees made with love
Jacotte Tricote is known for creating modern pieces that reflect the times in natural, luxury materials! The Franco-Swiss brand passes on all the love from its fabulous band of knitting grandmothers through a hand-knitted wardrobe for our little ones.
The bootees in the birth trousseau are hand-made in Switzerland using merino wool and cotton. They are sure to keep your newborn’s toes toasty from birth up to 6 months.
The Copertina shawl is snuggly for both little ones and grown-ups
With its natural cotton gauze fibre certified to standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®, the Copertina shawl fits little ones and grown-ups alike Every shawl in our birth kit is made from four layers of cotton gauze, for optimal durability without losing any softness. Stemming from the unique textile know-how of our Portuguese workshops, the Copertina shawl is the result of hours spent in search of the perfect feel and shade.
Its four layers of cotton gauze will provide infants with infinite comfort. Whether you use it as a blanket over a cot, a swaddling cloth, some decorative fabric in your child’s bedroom, or just as a comforter they can’t do without, there are many uses for one of Copertina throws. Feel free to take it everywhere!
Throw: wash in the machine at 30°C, and air dry. Ironing advised. Bootees: hand wash only.
Delivery & Returns
Choose home delivery or "Click & Collect" in our Parisian boutique located at 12 rue Saint-Fiacre Paris, 2nd arrondissement. Returns: You can order with total peace of mind! Returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt.
- - Composition : The kit consists of a Copertina trhow size S and a pair of bootees hand-knitted by Jacotte Tricote's grandmothers.
- - Materials : 100% cotton gauze throw certified standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®. Bootees 50% merino wool and 50% cotton.
- - Oeko-Tex Certification : this label assures the consumer that our textiles are free of products that are toxic to the body and the environment. With its Oeko-Tex linen, The Socialite Family is committed to respecting the skin of adults and children alike.
- - Colour : Pink throw. Ecru bootees with pink tassels and piping.
- - Manufacturing : Portugal for the throw rug, Switzerland for the bootees.
- - Dimensions : bootees: 0-6 months / throw: 95 x 95 cm.