The Sogno headboard in ash with cherry wood finish and natural cane from The Socialite Family draws its aesthetics from the vintage inspirations that we love so much. Available in different sizes and colors.
Portugal, land of savoir-faire
Our collaboration with Portugal has been established since the very beginnings of our brand, in the textile workshops where our iconic Copertina plaid took shape. A land renowned for its many skills, this country was a logical place to go in our search for experienced craftspeople.
After our Domino pot and Chiara vase, now it's the turn of our Sogno headboard to pass into the expert hands of professionals, who, as they have with the Cavallo collection and our Panchina bench, spent hours crafting every centimetre of ash and natural caning. Carpenters and craftspeople in cane have worked together, one after the other, to manufacture and finally assemble every element of this headboard, which is as ergonomic as it is elegant. For comfort and an irreproachable look.
Simple and elegant finishes
The Sogno headboard strikes the perfect balance between the renowned skills of our Portuguese craftsmen and a timeless line that will fit in perfectly in your home:
- Natural woven cane centre: a material that brings lightness, elegance and comfort to this headboard.
- Structure in ash with cherry finish: a one-piece frame, a guarantee of quality and strength.
- Wall hanging system: a practical and straighforward fixing system to ensure that this headboard can be fitted as quickly and elegantly as possible in your bedroom.
- Various sizes available : to accommodate a single bed as well as a large double bed. There's a Sogno for everyone!
- Available in two colours : Sogno blends easily into different bedroom environments. One version is in ash, with a cherry finish for a retro look, and another in black lacquer for an elegant touch
A vintage-inspired look
The Socialite Family brand's aesthetic is all about one woman. Constance Gennari, our founder and artistic director, with her Franco-Italian roots, brings a unique sensibility where education and a design culture punctuated by vintage inspirations come together.
The Sogno headboard is a declaration of our love of these references. Drawing upon the minimalist lines and materials - just like caning - of the Scandinavian design of yesteryear, your bedroom wall needs nothing further to look elegant. Its strong lines are designed to endure over time rather than simply reflect the moment.