Taupe Velvet Fireside Chair - Rotondo - The Socialite Family
Whether it is an extra fireside chair for your living room (where you will not hesitate to double it!), a favourite sofa - thanks to its low seat - in a reading corner or a bedroom, our Rotondo is the perfect illustration of modularity. Add an extra module to enjoy it with two, then three, four... until it becomes a family must-have.
Rotondo, the modular sofa by The Socialite Family is a must-have item within our furniture collection. Create the model of your dreams, thanks to the various easy-to-assemble modules, and their multiple textile variants and prints, not to mention its organic shape – a real 70s revival! A sofa featuring fully removable covers, for a unique seat that you can put together yourself.
The modular sofa by The Socialite Family
The Rotondo is the coming together of an enveloping 70s allure and geometry. On its base, this is owed to the brushed aluminium. However, it is first and foremost thanks to its very function as a sofa that you can configure yourself! Our in-house design studio drew inspiration from the clean aesthetics of the Seventies, which emphasised generous size and rounded forms.
Assemble however many modules you like (low seat, corner module and a stand-alone module: the footstool) to bring the cosy seat of your dreams to life. Realise the form that – until now – only existed in your wildest dreams.
Rotondo, an original creation drawing on vintage inspirations
Through its name alone, the Rotondo sofa transports us back to the 1970s, a prolific design period and a genuine breeding ground for inspiration for Constance Gennari, founder and artistic director of The Socialite Family.
This seat achieves the perfect balance between the renowned techniques of our artisan craftsmen, and a timeless furniture line that is sure to find its place in your interior. Its structure, sculpted in foam on a wooden framework, is a true gauge of quality and strength, for unparalleled comfort. This is then adorned with a removable cover – available in various textile variants, so as to adapt to the preferences of each individual.
Removable seat cover. Dry cleaning recommended
Delivery & Returns
We provide home delivery to the floor of your choice, assembly of the sofa and the removal of packaging. The carrier will contact you to arrange delivery within a 2-hour time slot.Should you wish to request delivery abroad, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a personalised quotation. Returns: order without any concern! Returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
Payment can be made in 3 instalments, without any fees, on orders over the value of €350.
- - Seat Colour : taupe.
- - Material of the seat : Smooth velvet 97% cotton, 3% polyester (removable cover).
- - Material of the base : wooden structure and brushed aluminium base.
- - Composition : a single module that can be attached to additional modules to make up a 2, 3, 4-seater sofa and more.
- - Padding : polyurethane foam (density: 35 kg/m³).
- - Assembly : easy to assemble yourself by sliding the backrest on the seat; each piece is delivered with instructions, 2 metal U-shaped hooks, 2 allen keys, 4 screws, 4 metal rings and 4 felt glides to protect your floor.
- - Seating capacity : 1 seat.
- - Specific features : fully removable cover.
- - Manufacturing : Czech Republic.
- - Dimensions : 80 x 86 x h65 cm.
- - Seat Height : 32 cm.
- - Seat Depth : 59 cm.
- - Dimensions of the packages : a parcel of 120 x 80 x 40 cm.