Burgundy chair - Libera - The Socialite Family
Libera, The Socialite Family's playful chair with its delicious seventies retro charm, invites itself into your living room. An undeniable asset to accompany your tables with elegance. Available in several fabrics.
The Libera chair, design incarnation of the seventies spirit
Perched atop stunningly slender tubular legs – in metal or deep black - our Libera chair pays refined homage to the cheeky aesthetic of the seventies. A desirable piece with balanced curves that play on the mixture of materials and minimalism of its construction. Its backrest and seat are adorned with a range of fabrics featuring the Canevas technique or the softness of a wool bouclette. For a chair with timeless colours distinguished by its simplicity and its details.
A seat with timeless curves for a cosy atmosphere
Whether integrating with your living room, dining room or office, the Libera chair moves easily from place to place within your home. A minimalistic chair with clean lines that’ll charm your guests any time of the day. For an intimate and seductive speak easy spirit to give your living spaces a cosy and attractive feel.
Professional cleaning only.
Delivery & Returns
Home delivery or " Click & Collect" in our Parisian store located at 12 rue Saint-Fiacre Paris 2nd.
Returns: Order without fear! Returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt of order.
- - Seat Colour : burgundy.
- - Material of the seat : 100% polyester, certified standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®.
- - Frame Material : chromed metal structure.
- - Oeko-Tex Certification : This label assures the consumer that our textiles are free of toxic products for the body and the environment. With its Oeko-Tex fabrics, The Socialite Family is committed to respecting the skin of adults and children alike.
- - Manufacturing : Italy.
- - Dimensions : 74 x 55 x h50 cm.
- - Seat Height : 46 cm.
- - Seat Depth : 50 cm.