Coffee Table, Green Marble Top and Ash Wood with Iroko Finish Legs - Carlotta - The Socialite Family
The Carlotta coffee table , with its lacquered beechwood or ash with iroko finish legs and circular stone top, is already a classic at The Socialite Family. Make it your own!
The Carlotta coffee table, with its solid ash legs with iroko veneer and its round tabletop in stone or in smoked glass, has already become a classic of The Socialite Family collection. Make up your own!
A vintage-inspired look
The Socialite Family brand's aesthetic is all about one woman: Constance Gennari, founder and artistic director who, through her Franco-Italian roots, has acquired a unique talent for blending her background and culture with her vintage inspirations.
The Carlotta coffee table is a vibrant tribute to these qualities. But our design, with its Italian name, is also a nod to Charlotte Perriand, the 20th-century French designer. A strong woman whose work was prolific and fascinating, and who paid great attention to the details of her creations. On ours, it's the warm and natural iroko veneer to the legs, but also the very special finish to the tabletop (in travertine, marble or glass) that make the difference. With its perfect dimensions, the Carlotta is sure to find a home in both large and small spaces.
The perfect finishes for a piece that is at once classic and modern.
The Carlotta coffee table is the blend of carved ash with an iroko veneer, and your own choice of tabletops. The perfect balance between the fine craftsmanship of specialist artisans and a timeless design that will fit perfectly in your home:
- Marble, travertine or smocked glass top: compose your own coffee table in a choice of five stones with different colours and highlights.
- Solid ash legs with an iroko veneer, made in Italy: The Socialite Family gives pride of place to this simple, natural material. Already found on our Gioia table lamp and our Carlotta side table, it has now won over the carved legs of the coffee table version. The iroko veneer brings an amber glow to the piece, softening the stone or smoked glass tabletop. The legs also come in lacquered ash in a choice of colours: white cream, black, red or green.
- 90 cm in diameter: perfect dimensions that make the Carlotta coffee table ideal for both large and small spaces.
Carlotta, the customisable coffee table
As you order, create your very own Carlotta coffee table! Choose the colour of the carved wood lacquered legs (white cream, black, red or green) for a seventies look, or go for the natural iroko veneer, a soft shade that brings out the beauty of the wood.
And now choose the round top that will add the finishing touch to your Carlotta model. Will you go for Pele Tigre, the white veined marble from Portugal? Or would you prefer Emperador, the brown marble that Constance Gennari loves to team up with green legs? Neither of these? We can also offer you the minimalist black Marquina marble, the elegant green Indian marble or the alternative in travertine, for a more matte look.
Everyday cleaning with a soft, damp cloth. A water-repellent treatment was put on the stone top to protect it from leaks and to resist greasy stains. We recommend renewing the treatment annually with a suitable product, available at a drugstore.
Delivery & Returns
We provide home delivery to the floor of your choice, assembly of the table and the removal of packaging. The carrier will contact you to arrange delivery within a 2-hour time slot.Should you wish to request delivery abroad, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com for a personalised quotation. Returns: order without any concern! Returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt of delivery. Payment can be made in 3 instalments, without any fees, on orders over the value of €350.
- - Foot material : ash wood with iroko finish.
- - Table Top Material : green marble Verde Alpi.
- - Finish : polished.
- - Assembly : Top to be placed on the stand. Adhesive felt protectors included. We recommend two people to carry the tray. Spaces are provided on the back of the tray so that the foot fits naturally on the stone.
- - Specific features : Marble is a natural limestone, each plate has a variable veining making each piece unique.
- - Manufacturing : Italy.
- - Dimensions : Ø90 x h40 cm.
- - Legs Dimensions : Diameter: 60 cm, height: 38 cm.
- - Table Top Dimensions : diameter: 90 cm, thickness: 2 cm.