Brick Red Cotton Gauze Curtain - Bambina - The Socialite Family
We have enhanced our range of curtains with Bambina, a functional piece made from cotton gauze with a unique triple thickness and featuring delicate colours. A tender Italian name that sounds like a promise of sweetness and freshness.
With Bambina, cotton gauze has taken over our curtains
Cotton is a natural, soft fabric that is already elegantly shaping several key products in our linen range, including the Copertina throw, and now we are using cotton gauze for our The Socialite Family curtains. A material that our design studio is delighted to explore as we build our collections.
You've seen our linen and corduroy; now discover this airy and delicate fabric that brings a breath of fresh air into your home.
Featuring a palette of luminous shades, our curtains work as well in the living room as they do in the bedroom, giving a natural and timeless look. Wake up your living rooms both in summer and in winter by choosing one of our many delicious colours: a range of bright and deep or subtle, discrete shades. We take pleasure in adding to them, collection after collection. A product that the whole family will love. Young and old alike will appreciate its softness in a bedroom, making it a reassuring and cosy place.
Highly practical, our Bambina is a ready-to-install curtain with an open hem. This allows you to slide your rod directly into the fabric. A playful piece you can use to reflect your mood for a stylish game of hide and seek. At a window, against a wall, used to conceal a wardrobe, Bambina will happily dress up your living spaces with its straight, wavy fall.
Made using a centuries-old and sustainable Portuguese manufacturing process.
Our curtain is made from a unique triple-layered cotton gauze. A material that guarantees true quality, spun with care in Portuguese factories. We are proud to have worked with these specialist linen workshops right from the start. Bambina is also Oeko-Tex certified - a label that guarantees our textiles are free from products that are toxic for the body and the environment - Bambina is a promise of quality and longevity.
A handcrafted product, the kind we like at The Socialite Family, which works towards short supply chain production and highlights the skills and expertise of our European neighbours.
Machine wash 30° C, air dry.
Delivery & Returns
Choose from home delivery or Click & Collect in our Paris shop at 12 Rue Saint-Fiacre Paris 2e. Returns: Order with confidence! Returns are accepted within 14 days of receiving your order.
- - Colour : brick red.
- - Composition : triple cotton gauze, 100% cotton, certified standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®.
- - Finish : hemmed bottom, ready to install. Thermobonding strip furnished with the curtains, to adjust the length.
- - Oeko-Tex Certification : This label assures the consumer of the absence of toxic products for the body and for the environment of our textiles. With its Oeko-Tex linen, The Socialite Family is committed to respecting the skin of adults and children alike.
- - Caracteristics : curtain sold by the unit.
- - Fixation : Easy to install on your existing rods thanks to a sliding system. An open hem allows the rod to slide into the fabric.
- - Specific features : Air drying.
- - Manufacturing : Portugal.
- - Dimensions : 125 x 300 cm. Please note that there may be slight differences in size due to the material.