THE SOCIALITE FAMILY SAS
Registered office: 12 rue Saint-Fiacre, 75002 Paris - France
Registered capital: 108 817 €
Registered with the Paris RCS under no. 797 641 131
Publication Director : Constance Gennari, Chairman and Marianne Gosset, CEO of THE SOCIALITE FAMILY SAS
The website in its entirety (including the texts, pictures, logos, videos) is the exclusive property of the company The Socialite Family. This website or any part thereof shall not be reproduced or redistributed without the prior written consent of The Socialite Family.
Personal data use
The following personal data may be collected:
– Your user account: this is the data you provide when filling in the registration form to create an account (first name, surname, billing and delivery addresses, email address, mobile phone number, client account password);
– Transactions: this is the data you provide when making a purchase; order and return information such as your phone number, address, email address and payment method information. This order data is shared with the different providers involved in getting your package to you: our logistician who prepares the package, the courier who transports it to you, and customs authorities for international deliveries. These providers have no right to use your data for anything other than processing your order and should delete the data from their IT systems after processing.
– Conversations with customer services when you contact us via email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, or by phone.
– Browsing: this is the data we collect when you use our website, such as access and/or browsing date and time, browser type, browser language, your IP address, location and geolocalisation data. We use this data to understand how you are using our website and improve things so it can properly meet your needs.
– Newsletter: if you have given your consent, we will also use your email address to send you our two weekly newsletters. If at any time you wish to stop receiving these emails, you can unsubscribe by clicking the "Unsubscribe Me" link at the bottom of the newsletters. This will take immediate effect.
Your Account information is only used in the context of your commercial relationship with www.thesocialitefamily.com. It will never be shared with third parties or resellers. In line with our legal obligations, we retain this information for specific time periods corresponding to the purposes for which you have shared it with us.
We never receive your banking information. Transactions are processed by our partner Stripe's secure payment module or by PayPal.
You have the right to access, amend, correct and delete data we hold about you (Article 34 of French Data Protection Law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978). To assert this right, please write to: The Socialite Family – 12 rue Saint Fiacre – 75002 Paris – France or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In line with the provisions of French Data Protection Law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, the website has been registered with the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL) under number 1902418.
The information provided on The Socialite Family website is for information purposes only.
We cannot guarantee that the information on The Socialite Family is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
You are solely responsible for how you use The Socialite Family website and its content.
The Socialite Family website cannot be held responsible for any use of the website or its content that does not comply with current legislation.
The website may contain information provided by outside companies or hyperlinks to other websites not managed by The Socialite Family.
Links to other websites from The Socialite Family do not imply endorsement of these sites or their content.
In general, any message published remains the responsibility of its author.
Web Hosting Service
SAS au capital de 10 059 500 €
RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045
Code APE 6202AN° TVA : FR 22 424 761 419
Siège social : 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France.
Conception : Axome
This website uses Prestashop CMS